Marketing - Paid Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing and business development team. Your main role will be that of supporting the marketing function through assisting in developing and implementing a number of marketing strategies, but also assist in daily marketing-related administrative tasks.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and experience, in a fast paced B2B software and IT environment. It will also provide you with exposure to local as well as international marketing.
The marketing team is responsible for all communications related to Shireburn Software and its solutions. Shireburn Software's product portfolio is varied, ranging from business software products marketed locally such as those related to accounting, payroll, inventory and retail, to those marketed internationally such as our solutions for airports and malls in particular.
- Websites: assist with maintaining our websites, uploading new content and using web analytics to monitor performance
- Email marketing: assisting with dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing: assisting with maintaining our social media channels active and developing our online presence, contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): assistance with improving our online ranking and conducting key word research
- Pay per click (PPC): assistance with monitoring online ppc campaigns
- Content: possible contribution to our blogs and other communications / conducting research for content writing purposes
- CRM: assist with keeping the company's CRM up to date
- Admin: Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks as well as liaise with our marketing and design agency to finalise brand assets and marketing collateral
- Proof Reading: Proof reading of various marketing collateral, both online and offline
- Events: Helping the marketing team with the organisation of events, exhibitions and trade shows
We're looking for an energetic individual with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude! We're looking for students who can dedicate a fixed number of hours per semester.
We also value:
- A strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related degree
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a leading and stable software company, offering excellent career progression opportunities, apply online and state the number of hours per week that you would be in a position to dedicate.