We are looking for a team player who is organised and attentive to detail, someone with a flair for marketing and the enthusiasm to join an energetic team in the ever-changing software industry. A person with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude will fit the team well.
Reporting to the Marketing Executive, and working closely with the Executive Management team, this very exciting and challenging role will involve:
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with the development of marketing plans and campaigns, with a strong emphasis on below the line initiatives.
- Formulating digital marketing strategies and implementing these through the use of social, email, PPC, SEO marketing and more.
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a number of analytics tools.
- Maintaining and managing the company’s digital assets such as the websites and social media platforms.
- Creative content writing for both traditional media, product collateral as well as online media.
- Organizing events such as conferences, trade shows, exhibitions as well as corporate and social events.
- Assist with project managing all sales enablement tools and product marketing collateral.
- Assisting with market research, as well as managing customer research, surveys and feedback systems.
- Assist with managing the company’s CSR programs.
- Support the team with marketing administrative tasks.
- Occasional overseas travelling might be required for this post.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B environment or software/technology market.
- Creative and passionate about marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Able to work well under pressure and very organized.
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powepoint).
Considered an asset:
- Experience in digital marketing, email campaigns, PPC campaigns, SEO and analytics.
- Experience in creative content writing.
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge in basic video editing and photography skills.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.