Senior Accounts Executive
Shireburn Software is a leading software development house based in Malta, serving both local and international clients.
We are a team of 47 talented individuals and are looking for a full time Senior Accounts Executive to strengthen our Finance Department.
The role calls for an individual with a pleasant personality, professional and organised. Attention to detail as well as the ability to work on own initiative will be key to your success within this role.
You will report to the Financial Controller and your main duties are listed below.
- Carrying out month end procedures including the preparation of management accounts
- Management of the Sales and Purchases ledger
- Involved in the company’s credit control and ensuring that all debtors within group are in accordance with agreed terms
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic reports including VAT returns, HR and payroll filings
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the procurement system
- Preparing ad hoc reconciliations and reports as necessary
- Liaising with the company auditors and bankers
- Assisting in the preparation of budgetary processes including variance analysis and KPI assessments
- Overseeing and assisting the finance team in their duties
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Shireburn Financial Manager
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- AAT Diploma or higher - Candidates with a university degree or in the initial stages of ACCA will be given preference
- 3 years experience in a similar role
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a leading and stable software company, offering excellent career progression opportunities, apply online below.