Customer Service Agent
- Provide software support on all Shireburn's products, remotely, via telephone, email and chat;
- Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships;
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership;
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (callout);
- Provide client-based full training of the software;
- Create well-worded documentation for issues and bugs which are software related;
- Contribute to the knowledge base;
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Customer support experience, ideally from the software sector;
- Customer oriented, with outstanding etiquette;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues whilst multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative;
- Driven, strong motivation and will to continuously learn;
- Ability to work as part of a team. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish a collaborative working relationship;
Our IDEAL candidate would have:
- Working experience with one or more of our solutions
- ITIL® Foundation certification or similar
- Knowledge of Maltese will be considered an asset.