📢The Shireburn team is growing as we aim to take the Shireburn products to knew heights🔝
🕵️♀️We're on the lookout for top talent to join our team of aces.
• Provide software support on Shireburn products, remotely, via telephone, email, and chat.
• Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships.
• Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership.
• Participate in scheduled off-shift support (afterhours callout).
• Provide client-based basic training of the software.
• Perform testing on future software updates.
• Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related.
• Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation.
• Perform Software Module configuration for clients.
• Other relevant duties as assigned.
• Customer support experience, ideally from the software sector.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Speak and write clearly and articulately without being
overly verbose or talkative.
• Customer oriented.
• Ability to work as part of a team. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish a
collaborative working relationship.
• Motivation and strong will to continuously learn
Considered an asset
• Worked with Shireburn Solutions in the past.
• Knowledge of Maltese and other Languages.
• Possess own car and driving license.
What You Can Expect from us
We will provide you with all the tools that you will need to performance your job included: