Digital Marketing Specialist
We're looking for a fearless, creative and analytical thinker to join our Marketing team.
You will play a key role in creating a strong corporate and product online presence by communicating with our audiences creatively and implementing successful online strategies and campaigns.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a pro-active attitude, partner up in strategy and initiatives and drive the success of relevant KPIs. You will be creating, analysing and optimising all online assets and channels.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the voice of our brands online, by engaging with our current and potential customers, and constantly strive to increase brand engagement. In collaboration with the Product and Sales teams, you will find ways to innovate, dare and provide useful content and value for our audiences.
If you’re curious, passionate, articulate and full of ideas, you will thrive in this position and environment.
A glimpse of your responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing our digital marketing strategy in line with company goals;
- Creating and managing engaging content for new audiences as well as existing customers;
- Implementing SEO and SEM strategies;
- Reporting on success of campaigns and relevant KPIs with recommendations for improvements;
- Managing and monitoring all digital assets, websites, social channels, growing their respective audiences;
- Managing our online sentiment and monitoring our brands’ presence;
- Managing feedback from customers on all channels in collaboration with our customer support team;
- Assist with other departmental requirements, such as administration, event organisation, employer branding, CSR, market research and up-keep of our CRM.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Here's what you need to have to join us:
- Success in creating and delivering online marketing strategies and campaigns with best practices;
- Experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools that help understand customer journeys;
- Experience and understanding of implementing SEO and SEM strategies;
- A proactive and commercial approach showing drive and ambition with a results-oriented focus;
- Good communication skills, self-confidence, ability to work independently and be self-disciplined;
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management skills;
- Passion for the tech industry and the latest digital marketing trends.
Good to have:
- Education in web design, understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Content writing / content creation experience in the form of blogs, articles, customer success stories, e-books as well as pod casts and video content;
- Creative experience and skills such as use of graphic design software, video creation, etc;
- Experience with marketing automation tools;
- Experience with international markets.
We are a Software Development Company that analyses, designs and develops data-driven web applications, serving both local and international clients. We are a young and energetic group of over 60 perfectionists. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be working with the Marketing and cross-functional teams to drive optimisation and growth across our products. You will define the right direction and drive best opportunities for our clients.
As a Marketing team we begin with “why” in everything we do. You will work across all digital channels to define a strategy and see the work through to completion. Led by curiosity, you will offer a unique perspective that motivates our business and clients.
Why join us?
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth;
- Private Health and Life Insurance;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- Free parking or bus allowance;
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities;
- A team of aces.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.