We are hiring an Implementation Specialist to help us implement our Award winning business suite applications.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team send us your CV, Shireburn Software is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for someone who’s great at:
- Implementing new projects; remotely, onsite or on client’s premises;
- Understanding the client's needs to implement the most fitting solution required to satisfy the requirements.
- Develop training material for customer, which knowledge can be of benefit to the general team;
- Educating the client on how to use and maximize the benefits of the software by providing training and case studies.
- Effectively use a project management tool or application to be able to keep track of deliverables, deadlines and project budget status;
- Effectively communicate issues/new requirements encountered during implementation to the Product Specialist;
- Analyse customer feedback on implementation and liaise with the Product Specialist/Support Team to come up with effective solutions.
- Keeping abreast with the upcoming and new product functionalities to be able to relay updated solutions to the customer.
- Coordinate weekly roundups on new projects and implementation;
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (callout);
- Coordinate with the support team in addressing customer problems within the established response time
- 5+ years of customer support experience
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and Maltese. Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintain this standard in all forms of written communication, including email and chat;
- Possess own car and driving license;
Good to haves
- An in-depth knowledge of Shireburn Software products;
- Excel Macros scripting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Has a flair for training/presenting to an audience.