- Analyze requirements provided by the product owner.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality self documented code.
- Participate in the product life cycle.
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge with the team.
- Contribute in code reviews and development of unit tests.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Work on multiple projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of the principles of optimizing for performance and writing efficient code.
- Teamwork and problem solving skills.
- The ability to assess and initiate things independently having attention to detail.
Good to have
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification.
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth.
- Private Health and Life Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home.
- Free parking or bus allowance.
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities.
- Gym allowance.
- A team of aces.
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.