We are hiring a Product Manager to continue acing our Award winning business suite applications.
If you’re excited to be part of a winning team send us your CV, Shireburn Software is a great place to flourish.
As the product manager you would be responsible to :
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that can in return grow market share, improve customer experience and generate growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and externally
- Liase with Sales & Marketing as well as Enterprise team to develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with the engineering teams to deliver with quick- time- to market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches and work with Marketing, Executives and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with the product line strategy
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Manage and lead the product supporting function such as UI/UX, PO's, BA, and documentation specialists.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Engineering or equivalent will be considered as an asset
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and assist in marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
- Solid Technical background
- Strong problem solving skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication
- Working effectively in a matrix organization