Support and Implementation Agent
Shireburn Software is a leading software development house serving local and international clients. Our team develops and supports data-driven web applications, such us our successful Indigo Payroll platform and our airport solution Concessionaire Analyzer +.
The first line of our Support & Implementation Team sees to our users' needs on a daily basis, communicating over the phone, email and chat, by helping them find a solution to their challenges. We also liaise with other technical departments within Shireburn whenever it is required, in order to help the end user.
Are you interested in developing and enhancing your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries? Do you have a flair for customer service and problem solving? If the answer is yes, then we are the team you are looking for! You don't need to be overly technical, in depth training in the use of our solutions will be provided, and you will form part of a team who strives to maintain our reputation for sterling support.
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Provide application software support on all Shireburn's software solutions to clients remotely, via telephone, email and chat;
- Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships;
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership;
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (callout);
- Handle implementation of new projects, onsite and on client’s premises;
- Migrate legacy software to new Shireburn software;
- Provide client-based full training of the software;
- Perform testing on future software updates;
- Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related;
- Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation;
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Customer support experience, ideally from the software support sector;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintain this standard in all forms of written communication, including email and chat;
- Customer oriented with good telephone skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship;
- Possess own car and driving license;
- Motivation and strong will to continuously learn.
Familiarity with one or more of our solutions (accounting, payroll, freight, inventory or retail) and the knowledge of Maltese will be considered an asset.
- Private Health and Life Insurance;
- Free parking;
- Discounts in all SkyParks facilities;
- Gym allowance;
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth;
- A team of aces.
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.